95% of men masturbate the other 5% lie about it. That being said, there is an excellent masturbating cream by Swiss Navy® for just this purpose. With this Premium Masturbating Cream, its starts off thick and will liquefy during friction. The cream is long lasting and sleek and will keep his member soft not rough. A great product to use if your hands are rough from working or dry from shuffling papers. Keep your “team member” happy.
• Great for masturbating
• Starts off thick / liquefies with friction
• Heat released glide
• Non Sticky
• Long Lasting
• Smooth Natural Feel
• Not Condom Compatible
Directions: Apply desired amount directly to the penis. Palm pressure and friction quickly transform this rich lubricate into a slick, "forever" lasting, viscous sheath that will intensify your personal experience.
Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Water Glycerin, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polysorbate 60, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5