NAKED 100% Natural Personal Lubricant
Our Swiss Navy NAKED 100% Natural Personal Lubricant was created for all skin types,
so everyone can enjoy smooth, frictionless pleasure for any sexual activity.
NAKED is made with the finest ingredients and is water-based and free of parabens and glycerin. It is an advanced hypoallergenic
formula that has been dermatologically tested and is physician recommended for use as a personal lubricant.
Enriched with a refreshing aloe scent, NAKED was crafted for the most sensitive skin types to help deliver an unforgettable intimate experience every time.
• 100% Natural Formula
• An Advanced HypoallergenicFormula Free of Parabens and Glycerin that has been Dermatologically Tested andis Physician Recommended
• American-made Formula
• Eliminates ingredients that some consumers are looking to avoid, such asparabens and glycerin.
• Features qualities of value for today’s consumer.
• Creates product and brand confidence.
• The 100% natural formula aligns with consumervalues. Consumers value “naturalness”. Natural is perceived as “safer”.
• According to research, globally 60-70% of females and 50-60% of males have some degree of sensitive skin. Intimate personal lubricant with 100% natural ingredients is targeted to a large consumer group.
• Identifies as safe. Builds trust. Supports American jobs.
Benefits of Swiss Navy’s NAKED 100% Natural Personal Lubricant
• Clean, water-based formula—ideal for people with sensitive skin and safe to use with sex toys and condoms
• Ideal for consumers looking for a natural lubricant
• Effective, high-quality formulation without the use of parabens and glycerin
DID YOU KNOW?
As of 2020, nearly 73% of consumers worldwide believe it is important for their consumable goods to be natural.
The shift in consumers actively looking for more natural products is due to an updated perception of health specifically brought on by the pandemic. Research by Frontiers in Medicine shows that today’s consumer is
looking to adopt a more “healthier for the long-term” approach to their lifestyle by buying “better-for-me” intimate products.